Today’s recipe is a fast and simple, and will be perfect once our gardens start overflowing with spring and summer cucumbers and tomatoes. Â In fact, I hardly feel like I can call this a “recipe” since it’s only 3 ingredients – but it’s so fresh and delicious, it’s a new staple in our household.
In the recipe below, I’m listing the exact gluten-free dressing we use – but of course, you can substitute any oil-based dressing that your family enjoys. Â And, if gluten-free living isn’t an issue in your household, you have so many options available to dress this simple salad. Â Hope you enjoy!
- 2 cups cucumber (or one large cucumber)
- 2 cups roma tomatoes (or 2 tomatoes)
- ¼ c. Ken’s Steak House Lite Northern Italian Dressing (with Basil & Romano)
- Wash and dice your cucumber and tomatoes.
- Add dressing, and toss to coat.
- Serve cold. Yep, that’s it. Yum!