Oh, it’s grilling season. Full-on. For the longest time, we just used the grill for meat, but I’m SO glad we’ve branched out to grilling our whole meal out there… it’s so nice to just sit on the deck while dinner cooks! You’re not heating up your kitchen or dirtying lots of dishes, and everything comes out with those beautiful grill marks.
Yum. These easy red potatoes are a naturally-gluten-free side – no substitutions or equivalents, just potatoes seasoned with an Italian-inspired blend. No one at the table will feel like they’re giving anything up.
- 10-12 Red potatoes
- ½ c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. dried minced garlic (or 6 cloves fresh minced garlic)
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Wash potatoes, place on paper towel and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Cut into halves, and put all ingredients into a large ziploc bag, and toss to coat well.
- Grill over medium flame on tin foil, turning every 4-5 minutes until cooked through. This will, of course, depend on your grill/flame, but should take around 15 minutes.
What are your favorite things to grill?