This is one of our staple veggie dishes, especially for special occasions or when we have guests. Â It’s so simple and delicious, and it’s a naturally gluten-free side dish, which means there are no substitutions, and no one feels like they’re giving anything up.
This is also a recipe that’s easy to double or triple depending on how many guests you’ve got coming. Â Make plenty – these are a hit.
- 1 lb. baby carrots (or peeled and sliced regular carrots)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped thyme
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare carrots and put them in an oven-safe baking dish.
- Add butter and honey, and sprinkle with thyme.
- Cover and bake for 10 mins, until butter has melted. Stir until well-coated, re-cover, and return to oven for an additional 30 minutes (total cook time is 40 minutes).